Preview Cart Checkout
 

Grace Episcopal Church

Grace Episcopal Church

Grace Episcopal was the Cathers' church beginning in 1922. Two of the beautiful custom painted glass windows, manufactured by the Emil Frei Company of St. Louis, were purchased by Willa Cather in memory of her parents, Charles and Mary Virginia Cather. The communion rail was imported from Spain and was given in memory of her brother Douglass. Grace Episcopal was restored and managed by the Willa Cather Foundation and maintained by the Nebraska State Historical Society.

Grace Episcopal Church
546 North Cedar
Red Cloud, NE 68970